Sunday 31 August 2014

The winner ...

... of this great book

Well, before I tell you the name of the lucky person who will receive a copy of this e-book, I want to explain how I chose someone.  This review was posted on this blog, and also on my blog, here.  All the comments on my own blog are numbered, but those on this one are not - hmm, must get that sorted out before the next review.  So all I did was allocate numbers to the comments on here running straight on from those on QuiltTimes.  That gave a total of 49 for Mr Random.org to chose from, and the number he chose was

and no.45 is Harrysmum, who said

I will send Harrysmum an email, but congratulations to her and thank you everyone who took the time to enter.  I will have another book review and giveaway in a couple of weeks, so do keep coming back and checking to see what you could win next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wooo! Thanks! Having a lucky weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Liz - for this and the rosettes for your Wheels quilt at the Harrogate show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done harry`s Mum obviously on a winning streak with first prize at the quilt show too for her amazing pieced wheels

    ReplyDelete