Monday 18 August 2014

Sit & Sew, Saturday 16 August

There was a full house for our meeting, and lots of chat, fun and laughter.  Oh yes, there was some sewing going on too.

Sheila did a superb demonstration on reverse applique, and afterwards quite a few members had a go at it.  I am ashamed to admit that I did not get any photos of Sheila's examples (I specially loved her book covers) and nor did I take photos of some great work done afterwards by some of the group.  I am sorry about that, and if anyone has any photos and would like to share them, please just leave a comment below this post, and I'll get back to you.

We also had our usual show and tell session, so grab yourself a coffee/tea/wine/whatever and sit back and enjoy the show.
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design customized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. great job with the slide show Sue and will now try and remember everyone`s names,

    ReplyDelete